Spectacular Death |Site Info
SD Chat [8]
Tue at 15:00
and in things I have learned recently: if you cancel your renewal, starting a week out the launch button on the blizzard game manager thingy starts counting down your days left, then three days out it switches to counting hours left.
Tue at 15:00
(So I know that my subscription expires at roughly 4pm on Wednesday, in case I'd forgotten)
Tue at 15:03
that's kinda cool
Tue at 17:40
hrm...reading over the old Ironlite thread. Debating making an attempt...
Tue at 19:56
heh heh, i was thinking that mention of this could revive some interest--it is that sort of expansion, where I think people are starting to look for other things to do already?
Tue at 19:57
If I wasn't about to take a break for a bit, I'd be tempted to try again, and to see if I could resist the lure of battle-grounds this time, lol
Tue at 20:01
Bonus now is that the WoD jewelry and back enchants kick in at pretty low level. The table that I have used for checking such things starts with entries for level 19 and 20, so not sure if they help before then or not.
Tue at 20:02
But if you at least survive to 20, could be a nice injection of secondary stats that could matter.
Tue at 20:02
although, most of those slots don't have heirlooms, so that would be a complication.
Tue at 20:11
Still, may be something to put on my list of things to do when I come back :sick: Gives me time to come up with a good name (because I'm convinced that is the key to survival!)
Tue at 20:19
On a different topic, were there any conclusions about GameVox versus Mumble? Or is that still under discussion or needing further testing?
Wed at 15:48
We will make a decision on voice chat this weekend. Some people haven't tried GameVox yet so we're giving them a chance to try it and comment.
Wed at 16:46
This morning I emptied my garrison caches, checked for any high value missions to send followers off on, and set my toons down in front of the fire to wait for my return. Well, almost.....
Wed at 16:47
....I realized that despite how cold Frostfire Ridge is, and that the Horde garrison town hall is a big, drafty, stone building.....there is no fireplace.
and no chairs/benches/stools
Talk about being short on the creature comforts!
Wed at 20:07
Ack, with ten minutes until my subscription expires (and I've commited to myself to leave it off for at least three weeks) I see we have a Herald of the Titan's shot scheduled at the start of May. Sorry that I'll miss it.
Wed at 20:07
But good luck!
Wed at 20:28
Anyhoo.....my subscription is now officially done. I'm may pop in here on occasion to see what is up, but my intention is to give my brain a WoW break for the most part, so hopefully I'll manage to stay out most days.
Thu at 14:40
Rats. I'm gonna miss start time for May 3 since Hubs is our of the house DMing a StarWars tabletop RPG and tiny tot's bedtime has shifted to between 8 and 8:30. Maybe I'll make the second of the 2 raids?
Fri at 23:51
Worandpaws, Thanks for the link :sick:
Type a message...
Welcome to SD Chat

Working...

Main Forum
Community (Public Forums)
Forum Threads Posts Latest Posts
Discussion about general topics.
159 1301
By Gimmlette a Mar 15, 15
Gimm's Thought for the Day
4 62
By Perki Jan 1, 14
Let us know what you think about our cool new website!
6 65
By Gimmlette a May 3, 14
Members Only Forum
All the contests. All the fun from Spectacular Death's 5th anniversary as a guild.
3 37
By Wodehermit x Dec 18, 12
SD Trade Bazaar
Transmog questions? Post them here.
11 69
By Gimmlette a Feb 9, 15
Guild History
Pretend and real information
16 45
By Gimmlette a Mar 18, 13
Yet another patch and yet another folder to hold the info.
9 16
By Gimmlette a May 22, 13
All the news about Patch 5.4.
31 65
By Gimmlette a Dec 4, 13
All the information from Blizzcon 2013 and beyond.
21 242
By Gimmlette a Mar 26, 15
More stuff and changes.
7 12
Jungles and Shipyards and Class Changes, Oh my
4 10
By Gimmlette a Apr 15, 15
Oh The Places We Go
All our collected information on the Pet Battle system.
41 129
By Gimmlette a Apr 12, 15
Tips, tricks, spectacular deaths and OMG! What is that!
1 2
By Squidchin a Dec 19, 13
Links and tips on making the most of the Warlords experience
5 20
Post all those selfies you take with the new selfie ability here.
55 118
By Gimmlette a Mar 24, 15
Members: 362 Threads: 379 Posts: 2,234 Views: 1,151,717
Welcome to our latest member Finn registered Wed at 23:41
Top Posters
2495 Posts
374 Posts
256 Posts
185 Posts
150 Posts
Upcoming birthdays
Birthday on Mon 27 Apr, 2015